RBS Group Mentoring Programs allow participants to connect with a community of students and professionals to learn and develop a variety of skills and build their network. Students accepted into the program will receive career advice, industry insights, and relevant professional development skills through hour long, group mentoring sessions once a month throughout the semester. New mentors participate in each session, which creates an excellent opportunity for students to network with a variety of business professionals while simultaneously developing a peer network. Wherever you are in your professional or student journey, these programs help you grow by learning and engaging with others through mentoring groups.
Eligible students will be invited to apply prior to the start of the program semester.
For professionals, mentoring provides the opportunity to give back, while developing important leadership skills. We invite Professionals and Executives to join the RBS Mentor Pool by clicking the link above.
For more information on the specifics of each Group Mentoring Program, visit our website.
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- HELP develop the next generation of business leaders
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT Rutgers University (non-alumni welcome!)
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional and peer networks
- LEARN about key industry insights
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
Find out more
The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it,
for the greatness is already there .
- John Buchan